Monday, April 19, 2010

#*# Fisher Price Tuffy The Dump Truck



My son got this 2 years ago when he turned 1 year. He is 3 now and still loves it. I also have a 2 year old who loves it. They fight over it constantly; I should probably get another one. The battery life is wonderful, I've only replaced them once, and they play with it all the time. Their favorite thing to do with it is to hold on to the dump part and run around the house. That gets annoying because it causes the wheels to make a click noise. It does not go well on thick carpet, but works well on hard floor or low carpet. Overall this is a very durable, very entertaining toy. I have bought it as gifts for other toddlers and they love it just as much.
***Just a little note I recently ordered this truck again and the one in the picture is not the same color as the one you receive. The dump part of it is orange and the blue handle is actually black. And I'm not sure if its in the description but it comes with volume 4 in the Little People Movie Series. My kids absolutely love this series. ***
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Fisher Price Tuffy The Dump Truck



    No comments:

    Post a Comment